Friday, May 13, 2011

Dirt Bikes and Flowers???

If you had told me that you wanted two dirt bikes as your wedding toppers and you wanted flowers all over your cake I would have probably thought you were crazy...well I think that we made it turn out pretty cool considering I don't think the two belong on a cake together;)  Here are some pictures of the process...kind of like the last wedding cake because she wanted it simple and happened to be at the last wedding and say, kind of like hers, but with different flowers and dirt bikes on top!

We did buttercream frosting with a cream cheese/strawberry filling that turned out really YUMMY!!!





Here is my friend Shelley who was asked to make the first wedding cake that I helped her with...then we were asked to do this one!  I like the way this one turned out better...no dance floor!


Here it is all set up at the reception center :)


No comments:

Post a Comment